- Information for Examinees
- 2017 Standardized Exam Pilot Examination Resources
- Information for Testing Clients
- Reciprocity Solutions for OpCert Programs
From start to finish, our team can guide your program through certification.
ABC members and clients have access to knowledgeable professionals able to support your certification program needs. Our team has expertise in the areas of psychometrics, examination development and scoring, research and development, as well as in the field of water and wastewater operations.
An active technical network of volunteer subject matter experts contribute to ABC’s Testing Service. Scheme Committees (formerly Validation & Examination Committees) serving ABC through the Certification Commission for Environmental Professionals (C2EP) for each of our exam disciplines. These committees provide technical support for all aspects of exam development and validation. More than 70 industry professionals serve as technical subject matter experts on C2EP Scheme Committees to lend their knowledge and ensure ABC exams maintain the highest industry standards.
- Standardized Exam Validation - ABC’s extensive validation process, supported by a network of subject matter experts, helps to ensure our exams meet industry standards.
- Exam Development Options - ABC testing clients have access to our nationally validated item banks of questions and the option to develop their own customized exams.
- Exam Delivery & Reporting -
As a client,
you can conveniently test examinees and access results through three methods of exam administration:
- Computer-Based Testing
- Web-Based Testing
- Paper-Based Testing