- Information for Examinees
- 2017 Standardized Exam Pilot Examination Resources
- Information for Testing Clients
- Reciprocity Solutions for OpCert Programs
Water Treatment Operator Need-to-Know Criteria
Need-to-Know Criteria outline the content that will be covered on an ABC standardized exam.
- 2017 Water Treatment Operator Class I
- 2017 Water Treatment Operator Class II
- 2017 Water Treatment Operator Class III
- 2017 Water Treatment Operator Class IV
Water Treatment Operator Formula/Conversion Table
ABC standardized exams are administered with an ABC Formula/Conversion Table containing mathematical formulas and common abbreviations that may be present on the exam.
Water Treatment Operator Exam References
The following are approved as reference sources for the 2017 ABC standardized water treatment operator exams.
- *WSO: Water Treatment Series (Grade 1, Grade 2, Grades 3 & 4)
- *WSO: Water Distribution Series (Grades 1 & 2, Grades 3 & 4)
- Basic Science Concepts and Applications
- Water Quality
- Water Sources
- Water System Security, A Field Guide
*These WSO texts replace previous AWWA titles Water Treatment and Water Transmission and Distribution. Visit www.awwa.org/wso to learn more about transitioning between the guides.
Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA) and National Rural Water Association (NRWA)
- Security Vulnerability Self Assessment Guide for Small Drinking Water Systems
- Manage for Success
- Water Treatment Plant Operation, Volume I and II