- Information for Examinees
- 2017 Standardized Exam Pilot Examination Resources
- Information for Testing Clients
- Reciprocity Solutions for OpCert Programs
Wastewater Treatment Operator Need-to-Know Criteria
Need-to-Know Criteria outline the content that will be covered on an ABC standardized exam.
- 2017 Wastewater Treatment Operator Class I
- 2017 Wastewater Treatment Operator Class II
- 2017 Wastewater Treatment Operator Class III
- 2017 Wastewater Treatment Operator Class IV
Wastewater Treatment Operator Formula/Conversion Table
ABC standardized exams are administered with an ABC Formula/Conversion Table containing mathematical formulas and common abbreviations that may be present on the exam.
Wastewater Treatment Operator Exam References
The following are approved as reference sources for the 2017 ABC standardized wastewater treatment operator exams.
- Advanced Waste Treatment
- Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants, Volume I and II
- Activated Sludge - Manual of Practice OM-9
- Basic Laboratory Procedures for the Operator-Analyst
- Chlorination/Dechlorination Handbook
- Operation of Extended Aeration Package Plants
- Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants - Manual of Practice No. 11
- Operation of Nutrient Removal Facilities
- Wastewater Biology: The Microlife