- Information for Examinees
- 2017 Standardized Exam Pilot Examination Resources
- Information for Testing Clients
- Reciprocity Solutions for OpCert Programs
Water Distribution Operator Need-to-Know Criteria
Need-to-Know Criteria outline the content that will be covered on an ABC standardized exam.
- 2017 Water Distribution Operator Class I
- 2017 Water Distribution Operator Class II
- 2017 Water Distribution Operator Class III
- 2017 Water Distribution Operator Class IV
Water Distribution Operator Formula/Conversion Table
ABC standardized exams are administered with an ABC Formula/Conversion Table containing mathematical formulas and common abbreviations that may be present on the exam.
Water Distribution Operator Exam References
The following are approved as reference sources for the 2017 ABC standardized water distribution operator exams.
- *WSO: Water Distribution Series (Grades 1 & 2, Grades 3 & 4)
- Basic Science Concepts and Applications
- Water Distribution Operator Training Handbook
- Water Quality
- Water System Security, A Field Guide
*These WSO texts replace previous AWWA title Water Transmission and Distribution. Visit www.awwa.org/wso to learn more about transitioning between the guides.
Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA) and National Rural Water Association (NRWA)
- Security Vulnerability Self Assessment Guide for Small Drinking Water Systems
- Small Water System Operation and Maintenance
- Utility Management
- Water Distribution System Operation and Maintenance
- Water Treatment Plant Operation, Volume I and II