- Information for Examinees
- 2017 Standardized Exam Pilot Examination Resources
- Information for Testing Clients
- Reciprocity Solutions for OpCert Programs
Wastewater Collection Operator Need-to-Know Criteria
Need-to-Know Criteria outline the content that will be covered on an ABC standardized exam.
- 2017 Wastewater Collection Operator Class I
- 2017 Wastewater Collection Operator Class II
- 2017 Wastewater Collection Operator Class III
- 2017 Wastewater Collection Operator Class IV
Wastewater Collection Operator Formula/Conversion Table
ABC standardized exams are administered with an ABC Formula/Conversion Table containing mathematical formulas and common abbreviations that may be present on the exam.
Wastewater Collection Operator Exam References
The following are approved as reference sources for the 2017 ABC standardized wastewater collection operator exams.
- Operation and Maintenance of Wastewater Collection Systems, Volume I and II
- Operation of Wastewater Treatment Plants, Volume I and II
- Existing Sewer Evaluation and Rehabilitation - Manual of Practice FD-6
- Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants - Manual of Practice No. 11
- Wastewater Collection Systems Management - Manual of Practice No. 7
- Protecting Your Community's Assets: A Guide for Small Wastewater Systems